A series of ACCESS webinars have been designed to address practical topics in environmental social science.
Each webinar will focus on one or more of the 5 core areas of work within ACCESS:
- Enabling successful interdisciplinary working
case studies and stories from the social science community of best (and worst!) practice in collaborative working across research, policy & practice
- Building capacity and empowering social scientists
conversations about required skills and training needs for social scientists in the knowledge exchange and impact space
- Supporting innovative and agile social science responses
exploring solutions to mobilise social science insights more effectively and effect change across policy and practice
- Championing social science
promoting and communicating the value of social science knowledge, methods and data to different audiences
- Embedding the ACCESS Guiding Principles
examining ways to embed Environmental Sustainability, Knowledge Co-Production and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion across environmental social science.